BENEFITS OF SFUPS MEMBERSHIP
Get answers to your questions about underwater photography; learn about the latest equipment and techniques; see local and exotic marine life and destinations from monthly presentations; enjoy the club-sponsored diving trips; receive monthly newsletters and meet new friends who share your interest.
SFUPS members use a wide range of underwater photography equipment and accessories from point & shoot cameras to housed SLR systems to video systems. All levels of experience from beginner to professional make up the SFUPS membership. If you are curious about underwater photography, are a novice, a serious amateur or a professional, SFUPS has a lot to offer you!
Here are some of the benefits of your SFUPS membership:
- Access to the industry’s most talented insight, experience, and knowledge
- Networking with members with the same interests and opportunities to enjoy underwater photography with new dive buddies diving your profile. One of these networking methods is via the Club's Facebook group page where members post photos, information, tips, and notices.
- Receive accolades and peer recognition by participating in and potentially placing in Intra-Club contests
- Opportunity to showcase your images in the SFUPS monthly newsletter
- Free Member Gallery on the SFUPS web site - Get seen and publish your work without having to learn how to build a web page
- Learn from your peers and cut down on the underwater photography learning curve by taking advantage of best practices and lessons learned shared by Club members
- Receive first-hand insight into global photographic expeditions and exotic locations from member presentations or recommendations
- Special Club dives specific to underwater photography
- Eligibility for special raffle prizes with your participation at monthly Club events
- Sponsor benefits w/membership:
- Force-E - discount for air-fills
- Lamnico – discount on custom-designed laminated images
- Access to 2-tank $55 discounted dives throughout South Florida
- Advertise pre-owned gear for sale
BECOME A MEMBER
Annual dues are $35.00 for an individual, $45.00 for a family.
"Out of the Area" non-participating membership is $20.00.
(After July 1st, dues are prorated to 1/2 of the above for new members only)
Click here for the MEMBERSHIP FORM
Click here for the LIABILITY RELEASE FORM
Send the following to: Linda Ianniello
359 Cottonwood Lane, Boca Raton, FL 33487
1. Completed and signed Membership Form
2. Completed and signed Liability Release Form
3. Check payable to SFUPS
4. Copy of your C-Card
5. Copy of your current dive insurance